Sunday, October 22, 2017

October 22, 2017

Hi mom!!!!
This week went by SO FAST! so weird. it feels like not that much happened but really so much did! uhm some key things that happened are 1. i tricked an elder into telling me i was beautiful hehehe (tricked I DONT THINK SO) but ya that was good lol but okay also we had such a good devotional on tuesday night and it really hit me hard on what kind of missionary i want to be and actually what kind of person i want to be as well.It was by Brother and Sister Nielsen and they talked about how we need to trust the Lord. there was a quote that I loved from it that said "don't pray that your circumstances or trials will change. pray that God will change you within your circumstances" i love that! we have to trust God that he has given us our trials for a reason and ask Him how we can work through them. God loves us so much and I'm learning that so much here!! I'm so grateful!!! 
Visitor center training starts on Wednesday which means that the elders in our district and zone leave this week :( RIP they're so funny and nice and make all of us laugh so hard but its ok cause they're gunna change so many ppls lives in texas!!!! on a positive note though we met some sisters that are doing visitor center training right now and they know how to welcome people to temple square in sign language!!! how cool!!! so Im excited to learn that! 
We are learning so much here though. And everything that we learn just makes me so happy. Even if we are learning how to involve members in our lessons or love investigators even when we don't know them that well, i just feel so good because this is my job!!! what a privilege!! m job is to love people and teach them about Jesus Christ who loves them more than anyone can comprehend and will bring so much joy into their lives!! could it get any better? i don't think so! here is no other place i would rather be on the earth right now. i love being a missionary mom!! Being STL is so fun. I love all the sisters SO MUCH and I've only known some of them for a week and yet i know they are going to be amazing missionaries and I'm so excited for them!!!
The number one thing that i learned this week is that God knows us personally. He really does. I know that our families are sent to us for a reason. Mom and dad I've learned so much from you that i couldn't learn from anyone else! and same with max, norah and kails. I'm so grateful for you guys and I thank God everyday that He loved me so much that He gave me you guys as a family. God sent me the best district and has taught me so much through them!!! Im so happy and we all have so many reasons to be happy. If you're not happy or you're struggling ​​​​​​email me or pray or go serve someone and i promise you that you will feel better:) 
I love you all and God loves you so much and i know that! 
a quote that i love that i heard this week is 
"and still, after all this time,
the sun has never said to the earth "you owe me" 
look what happens with love like that.
It lights up the sky" - Rumi
Lets love our Heavenly Father like that!!!! Be a light for someone around you, expecting nothing back and you will feel the love of the Savior more than ever before. 

LOVE U ALL
Sister Piepgrass 
D+C 84:88 

No comments:

Post a Comment