Wednesday, November 1, 2017

October 29,2017

Hi mom:)
okay this week was kinda a roller coaster! It started off really good!! Sister Kathalay and Sister Jensen (my comp and a sister in our district) performed infront of the whole mtc which was SO GOOD and so beautiful so that was really good!!! but then on monday I got a lil sick and I just felt like I wasnt the best missionary and everything so it was really hard and the whole day i was doubting myself quite a bit. And then at night one of the elders in my district- Elder Karren- noticed i wasnt feeling too good and offered me a blessing so i got a blessing from him and i have never felt so close to my Heavenly Father as i did when i got that blessing!!! It reminded me that its okay that im not the perfect missionary and that He knows exactly what im going through. It was seriously an answer to so many questions that i didnt even know that i had. beyond grateful for priesthood blessings!!! 
Anyways so our elders from our district left on tuesday which was the worst!!! we cried so much. the elders thought it was pretty funny but we really didnt haha it was fun seeing how hyped they were to go an teach people about the gospel!!! it makes me so excited to go to temple square!!!
We started visitor center training this week which is hard but SO FUN! I love it. There was a quote that i loved from class the other day. a sister said "some are called to build the church and others are called to strengthen it" That can apply to everyone! It can mean that some are called on missions to build it and members are called to strengthen it! I love that! ALSO we found out what the baptism goal for temple square every year is 1700!!! WHAT! so crazy! but forreal visitor center training is really helpful! were learning how we can help people feel the spirit while we are walking and talking with them around the square. Its awesome because we still are teaching all the lessons and we get to use all the resources we have!! Okay but the best thing ever that i learned this week was how to sign language!!! I can pray!! and i can say "Welcome to the temple visitors center, we are so happy youre here! I know that Jesus Christ loves us" Its so fun!!! I cant wait to use it!! 
I was studying last night and i found my new fav scripture its Docterine and Covenants 122:7-9 I love it so much!! The Lord knows us. He knows what were going through. I really realized that this week as i got sick and needed a blessing. I am so grateful and happy that we have this knowledge!!!! "the best way to grow your testimony is to share it" everyone!! share your testimony!! you never know who needs to hear it! and if youre nervous about what to say, just pray before, the Lord is there to help you 
here is my fav pic. i love my sisters!!!!!
HAHA okay mom the funniest thing happened, so my whole district was fasting on sunday and we all were so hangry!!!! ALL OF US! and it honestly was so bad haha we all were so short with eachother aahah oh man and then when we went to dinner that night and flat out i have never eaten that much food in my entire life. it was amazing to say the least. ahahaha but afterwards we were all happy again and it was so funny seeing the contrast cause literally when we were fasting and in class everything that anyone said was just horrible that sounds really bad but seriously everything that i said was so not related to the topic aw it was just so funny ahaha thought i would tell you cause i know you think its funny when im hangry and that was the moment i knew i fit in with my district cause we were all hangry:)​

And if thou shouldst be cast into the pitor into the hands of murderers, and the sentence of death passed upon thee; if thou be cast into the deepif the billowing surge conspire against thee; if fierce winds become thine enemy; if the heavens gather blackness, and all the elements combine to hedge up the way; and above allif the very jaws of hell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know thou, my son, that all these things shall givthee experienceand shall bfor thy good.                  The Son of Man hath descended below them all. Art thou greater than he?Therefore, hold on thy way, and the priesthood shall remain with thee; for their bounds are set, they cannot pass. Thy days are known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore, fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever.
okay one last thing ahahhahaha pls everyone go listen to this song you will not be disappointed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPvxgyxMQiE trust me its a banger 
LUV YOU ALL MISS U
sister piepgrass:)











No comments:

Post a Comment