Thursday, November 30, 2017

November 14, 2017

aw man this pday was one for the books!!!!!!!! guess where I went. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL'S EAST HIGH. so good and so life changing aw man. yes i did sing all the songs yes i did cry a lil but what do you expect
anyways this week was so fun!!!! i honestly don't remember anything that happened ahahha the one thing that i do remember is that we found out that we get to go to members houses for thanksgiving dinner!!! yay!! food!!! im so excited!!! 
also this week my roommate and i were hugging and then we fell against a mirror and it broke ahaah i got a cut on my arm a lil it was pretty funny and we are all good now!!! i have a picture of my arm, but i forgot to bring my tablet so ill send it next week:) 
ya sorry this week went by really fast!!! but i just love it here so much, and i love the people that i get to meet everyday and all the stories i get to hear!! its so good!!! I love sharing my testimony everyday and even when people are mean and kinda make fun of us (happens more than i thought) i still feel the spirit. I am also learning to LOVE the history of the pioneers that came here to temple square. they were such amazing, strong, faithful people!!! aw its so awesome here!!! my favourite scripture this week has been Jacob 6:5 
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, I beseech of you in words of soberness that ye would repent, and come with full purpose of heart, and cleave unto God as he cleaveth unto you. And while his arm of mercy is extended towards you in the light of the day, harden not your hearts.
i just love how it uses the word cleave!! thats so powerful. I love it so much. 
yes in the pictures i am wearing an ugly gramma sweater and sister young is wearing an ugly Christmas sweater no regrets we had to have east high colours on 

I love you all and i miss you!!!!!!!!!!! 
Sister Piepgrass​


No comments:

Post a Comment