Thursday, November 30, 2017

November 21, 2017

Hi my momma!!!

I love you so much mom, i really do. thanks for being the best. 

This week was exciting! We got to go to The Savior of the World! Its a musical (ah!!!!!) about Jesus Christ and man I wish I could see it everyday! It reminded me so much of who I am representing and serving. Everyone needs to see it! It was so beautiful and of course I loved it cause it was a musical!!! Blessed! This week has just been a miraculous week, my prayers are getting answered everyday! The prayers I say outloud and in my heart have been answered in the most beautiful ways im so grateful! I was really struggling with patience- with myself mostly- and all throughout the week I was able to recognize when I was getting sad because I wasnt doing the best and I was able to be okay with it! It was weird honestly but I know that was Heavenly Father helping me see that I am doing okay. Im so grateful for the comfort of the spirit. Im really learning what it means when people say that the spirit isnt just a big revelatory or something but it really is a simple small voice. 

I was reading in D+C this week and it is full of gold!!!!!! I love it! I was reading in section 78 and man every verse was hitting me so hard, but verses 17-19 stuck out to me so hard. I love when it says "And ye cannot bear all things now; nevertheless, be of good cheer, for I will lead you along" aw i love that so much!! I love how sweet and comforting it is. It reminds me of the hymn I Know That My Redeemer Lives. The lyrics"Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives: “I know that my Redeemer lives!” " I just love it so much. I just reminds me that its okay if we are having a hard time, Heavenly Father knows that we are, and He is there for us

I went to my first baptism this week! Their names were stephany and Justin and they were so amazing! It was so beautiful seeing how much the gospel changed their lives! My companion and I were on exchanges and so Sister Pincock(my district leader )andItook them on a tour with the local missionaries who were teaching them and they loved us so much that they invited us! It meant so much! It was seriously so much fun seeing the difference in how happy they were:)

AH this week my companion's friend, who lives here in salt lake, came and brought us a bunch of Thai food and it was so amazing!! apparently he does it every week sooo im blessed to have sister ratmaet as a companion! 

Also teaching center (where we teach and meet people online) is so funny aahahha sometimes we get some crazy people and its hilarious and sometimes we get people who call in and are like "ya i wanna get baptized, how can I do that?" so thats pretty cool but I talked to this guy from Ireland the other day and now him and his girlfriend are getting baptized!! So cool!! I love talking to people from all around the world! its so much fun! I also met a guy from lethbridge and it was so  weird ahahha but i had to call the narries and so i was hoping that it would be elder fellows!!! but it wasnt dang it but still so cool!!! 

I LOVE U SO MUCH!!! 
Have a good week:)

Sister Piepgrass





No comments:

Post a Comment