Wednesday, December 13, 2017

December 12, 2017

Hey mom:)

this week was pretty crazy!! we went on our first service project and it was SO FUN! we went to a nursing home to sing and write cards.. they requested us haha so cute.. and so we went and as we were singing I was talking with this man named Charles who is now one of my best friends ahha hes so sweet!! he lived in france for 6 years so i told him about gramma and grampa and he got really happy :) he has had seriously the hardest life and his wife passed away 2 years ago and we spent probably 2 hours with him telling me his favourite memories of him and his wife :) how cute :) ill send a pic of me and charles!!! 

also this week was very eventful because for some reason I talked to every single anti that came on temple square ahahha it was pretty scary but also funny so its okay, one of them was full on yelling at me and mom you know that when i get scared i start laughing... well ya i could barely hold it back it was so bad ahahaha still i always love talking to antis because we literally have an answer to every single one of their questions and its funny seeing them get mad so ya it was a good week :) 

Talking to all the antis really made me have to answer with what I actually knew to be true. Because they can definitely tell when someone says something that they really know and understand for themselves... so this one lady was yelling at me and asking me all these question about Heavenly Father and how its impossible that He could love all of us.. and the whole time I just wanted her to know that He does love her, and I could tell she was really missing that from her life! And it reminded me why I was on a mission, and why I wanted to share the gospel so much! So I am actually really grateful that I got to talk to those people this week because it was such a good reminder 

on a different note lol today for pday we went to the most amazing mexican food place and it was soooo good. ah so blessed ahah 

anyways im so happy and grateful to be a missionary its so amazing seeing the difference that the gospel can bring into someones life! 
this scripture is what I feel!!! My soul is so happy sharing with people how much the Lord really does love all of us :)
And also my soul delighteth in the covenants of the Lord which he hath made to our fathers; yea, my soul delighteth in his grace, and in his justice, and power, and mercy in the great and eternal plan of deliverance from death.

I miss you all and I love you so much and I pray for you everyday!! 
ps yes that is me and sister young in matching christmas outfits and if anyone wants one of our christmas cards hit me up 


Sister Piepgrass 




No comments:

Post a Comment