Thursday, February 15, 2018

January 23, 2018

January 23, 2018

HI MOM! 

I sincerely don’t know if I have ever been so happy in my whole life, and its kinda weird because I’m, constantly tired or studying or something.... but idk I’m just SO happy doing it!!!! 

these past 2 (or is it 3?) weeks have been crazy fun. lots is happening!!! one of the biggest things is that we got a new mission president!! He is SO nice. we all love him so much already. One of the first things he told us was "don’t marry a slug, marry someone cool" so I can already tell im gunna learn lots form him ahah 

also this week is transfers!!! ah!!! and I’m gunna be a mom!!! (aka I’m training!!!) I’m mostly excited... only a lil bit scared but that’s only because Ill be training in the Beehive House which just requires you to know A LOT of facts about the church and prophets and Brigham Young! But im excited for the challenge mostly though I think it’ll be super fun!!! Also we moved apartments today ( im moving into a big one thank heavens) and i realized how hard moving is.... and i literally have only a lil bit of stuff but man its hard!!! growing 

this past two weeks I feel like I have changed so much for some reason... not too sure why. But my faith is growing more than I ever thought possible. I have felt time and time again that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me, and I know that He is aware of all the little things that I am going through. Im grateful for the love and support He gives all of us as we go through our trials. Prayer is on of the most influential things we can start our day with! As we pray and ask the Lord for strength, He will help us!! I know that because I have felt it more than I ever have here.

In my studying I came across a scripture that I love so much!!! 

1 Samuel 16:7 "For the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for a man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart" 

How good is that?! The Lord sees us for who we really are, and because He knows us perfectly, He wants us to pray and talk with Him. He doesn't judge or criticize, He simply listens, then helps, comforts and strengthens:)

i love this church and i love the Book of Mormon

i hope you have a good week........ don’t miss me too much:) 

oh and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 

sister piepgrass 

this is a cute lil pic of my cute lil companion making me some delish thai food (gunna miss it so much:( but this was some sticky rice!!!!)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment