Thursday, February 15, 2018

February 14, 2018

February 14, 2018

Hi mom:)

sorry I haven’t written a group email in while but things are going so good!!!i love my companion so much! she’s honestly training me more than I’m training her ahahah she’s amazing though... she’s has this weird power to make anyone and everyone cry.... no joke every lesson we have or tour we take everyone ends up crying... mostly me. but nonetheless tears are shed

 I feel like I am learning sooo much though. seriously every day i feel like there is something that the Lord is trying to teach me. Sometimes (most of the time) its patience, with myself, my investigators, all the other sisters.... no matter what though I am learning! But one thing I have really been learning this past week is that we need to love the people around us. 

 I was reading a talk called "A Brother Offended" By Neal A. Maxwell (everyone go read it) and it really helped me realize how much we need to strengthen the people that we know and love that are around us! Our families, our friends, everyone in some way or another needs to feel God's love in their lives at some point. In the talk it mentions how that love needs to be genuine, it cant be some check mark on a list, but it needs to be from our hearts and from a place where we sincerely want to help, so anyone and everyone reading this..... find someone who needs to feel loved, pray to know how you can specifically help them and love them and then go and do what you feel is right!!! and then email me what happens because I know that miracles will happen and I wanna hear:)

 Miracles have been happening here on the square this past week!!!!! We are meeting SO many amazing people who have such a huge desire to learn. Its so crazy! also I met the ambassador of Pakistan this week??? who knew he would come here to temple square??? he was super nice though ahah when we met him he said "welcome to temple square" and we were like uhmmmm shouldnt it be us saying that??? but thats okay because he was so sweet aahah

 anyways i love being a missionary its the best thing:) I love you tons and tons!!!!!

 Sister Piepgrass 

 



here is my companion and I :) we were pretending to be investigators for another companionship so we got to not wear our tags for the tour and it felt weird ​

 

No comments:

Post a Comment