Thursday, March 1, 2018

February 28,2018

​​​​Hi mom :)

I feel like every week I email you saying how happy I am but I just cannot get over how happy I am everyday...  i kinda feel like crying all the time cause I'm so happy and I just don't know what to do with myself lol I feel like Alma when he says that his joy was as exceeding his pain (except i didn't have exceeding pain before... but you know what I mean)
My companion is probably the number one reason why I am so happy... who knew someone from Hong Kong would be my best friend??? I had no idea. But she is amazing and just has the biggest most understanding heart... so I got lots to learn from her haha. I am focusing on how I can be more Christlike in everything I do. And its hard but worth it! My companion taught a training in our District Meeting this week and it was about charity and I always thought charity was like volunteering and like baking cookies for someone but then as we were really studying it we came across what it says about charity in the bible dictionary it says that charity is "the highest, noblest, strongest kind of love"!!!! wow i know i was shocked too so now I am working on having that charity towards everyone because I know there is someone that will cross my path that needs it. and I know the same thing applies to everyone, so i encourage you to focus on how you can be more charitable!! 

we took a family on a tour this week and there was a little boy, and we were talking about what things we can sacrifice for others to help them be happy and he talked in the most detail about how he let his brother borrow his blue-eyed robot (not the red-eyed... he really stressed that) and he kept going on and on then he started tearing up at the end, and we couldn't really understand what he was saying but it was soooo sweet watching this boy talk about something that obviously meant a lot to him for his brother and just express what it meant to him :) sooo cuuuteee 

also it finally snowed!!!!!!!! its actually winter now!! (kinda....) but wow it feels like home! feels so good! i was so happy!! but my companion i think is dying ahahah she goes to sleep wearing her winter jacket... apparently it doesn't get cold in Hong Kong​





















































Oh ya we got to join a wedding this week and our sparklers were about to burn out so the lady taking the pic was super shaky ahaahah but were in the wedding pics and everything! blessed! ​












No comments:

Post a Comment